Being a BASG Consultant
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
- Respect each individual.
- Stand by our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Get to know each Consultant. This is a core principle of BASG that begins with the recruitment process and continues throughout employment. We keep listening because we care about what is important to you.
- Always have open and truthful dialogue.
- Provide you the information to evaluate each suggested assignment.
- Guarantee your resume will only be shared with a Client upon your approval.
- Provide regular status updates during all phases of the recruiting, submittal, and onboarding processes.
- Offer fair compensation based on your qualifications, market value, and Client budget.
AS A CONSULTANT
We promise to:
- Introduce you to projects that utilize the full range of your skills and experience and give you the opportunity to grow professionally.
- Look for projects where YOU can have an impact. We want our Consultants to have the satisfaction of knowing their work made a difference that will last far into the future.
- Create Teams that are collaborative and supportive. We want our Consultants to inspire, and be inspired by their colleagues.
- Stay in touch to share information about the firm, the assignment, or to see how we can help. Our Consultants can always reach out with a question or a concern and know there will be a quick and thorough response.
- Work with you to address the challenges life throws at each of us and back personal decisions.
- Stand behind you and fight for your chance to succeed.
- Encourage your professional growth and celebrate each success.
- Listen to everyone’s voice. Our Leadership Team fosters creativity, applauds curiosity, and values every idea, no matter how big or small.
AS AN ALUM
- At the end of an assignment – and with your approval – work diligently to market your resume.
- Value and financially reward your referrals. Our best recruits are recommended by current Consultants and Alums.
- Keep your resume in our active database and stay in touch. We would love to have you back on our Team.
- Should you decide to transition from consulting to a staff role, do everything possible to support that effort.