Business Advisory Solutions Group (BASG) is interviewing candidates for a consulting role as a Senior Project Manager; conversion to staff is possible. The work is remote with some in-office meetings likely perhaps once a quarter.
BASG cannot work through any agencies to fill these positions. Please do not respond if you represent or work through an agency. Also, BASG cannot work with offshore resources or respond to requests for Visa transfers.
This PM will:
- Lead the coordination across business and technology teams to create detailed plan for implementations leading to compliance.
- Run leadership meetings, core teams, working group sessions, and design sessions for solutioning.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand risks, issues, dependencies across and report status as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with project management lifecycle requirements for the project.
Must Have qualifications include:
SENIOR LEVEL EXPERIENCE (7 years minimum) leading large-scale projects
- Experience driving large programs involving people, process, and technology changes
- Experience working as a PM for a bank
- Experience in mutiple LOB’s within a Bank
- Candidates MUST be within a drivable distance (2-3 hours) to Charlotte, NC
- Experience with Microsoft project and building/managing project plans.
- Communication skills for coordination across different business and tech teams
- Leadership skills for driving to outcomes.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and yet as part of a collaborative team
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile
- Experience with business side projects supporting particular LOB’s
- Experience with change management and process improvement efforts