Business Advisory Solutions Group (BASG) is working with a Client who needs a strong Senior Lead BA. This position is consulting and requires a highly self-motivated and self-directed team member with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven analytical background, exceptional ability to recommend solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost effective including the ability to properly gauge requirements.
This position is eligible for hybrid remote work arrangements with offices in the northeast and Midwest sectors of the U.S..
- 6 – 8 years Banking or Related Experience
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in understanding business concepts, business system development and analysis
- Experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes preferred
- Experience identifying and documenting functional business requirements
- Business Analyst Certification or equivalent certification from an accredited institution preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or Related Area preferred
- Work directly with business leads and project managers in support of enterprise strategic projects to elicit business system requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Gather data for analysis to better understand business system requirements from business and IT
- Assess business needs utilizing a structured requirements process to prioritize immediate business needs and assist team in developing options, risks, and cost vs. benefit recommendations. Act as primary liaison between company and potential vendors
- Develop and maintain corporate library of standardized business analysis tools and templates such as: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Documents), Use Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts. Other templates may include Business Case, Issue Log, Business Architecture, RFP templates
- Lead the business requirement development effort and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the design and implementation of business systems
- May conduct feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers
- May assist in the development of business cases and presentations
- Develop and oversee test strategies and system testing execution and/or assist SMEs to ensure that the requirements/documentation is translated into test plans and test scripts
- Monitor system testing process the ensure sufficient testing evidence and results
- Provide training and consulting in the development of business system requirements, business cases, cost/benefit analysis, test plans, and test cases
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition, management systems, and methodologies required
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and Federal/State regulations
PLEASE NOTE: BASG cannot work through any agencies to fill these positions. Please do not respond if you represent an agency or work through an agency. Also, BASG cannot work with offshore resources or respond to requests for Visa transfers.