Business Advisory Solutions Group (BASG) is adding to its portfolio of Senior Organizational Change Managers for upcoming positions.
These roles will support projects across the U.S., will be primarily remote though some travel COULD be needed in the future and are likely to start soon after Labor Day. Please note that multiple years of specific Organizational Change Management experience is absolutely required!
The Senior Change Managers should have:
- Six+ years of demonstrated experience as an Organizational Change Manager is REQUIRED.
- Some experience with projects around the implementation or maturation of a GRC practice within an organization is what will win the job.
- Some experience with system implementations and integrations is what will win the job.
- Technology experience will be very valuable.
- A background that includes Project Management, Process Management, and knowledge/experience with technology though not at a granular level
- The ideal candidate is a forward thinker who can review, assess, make recommendations, guide major projects through Change Management and indeed help to mature the Change Management practice within organizations. But he/she should also be a “get it done” motivated consultant who will get as involved in the details as needed to ensure success.
- Independent worker fully comfortable in a remote environment
- Certification highly preferred, but not required
- Able to handle large personalities, ambiguity, constant re-prioritization and serious stakeholder reluctance
- Some experience leading a Team would be very valuable
PLEASE NOTE: BASG cannot work through any agencies to fill these positions. Please do not respond if you represent or work through an agency. Also, BASG cannot work with offshore resources or respond to requests for Visa transfers.
Business Advisory Solutions Group (BASG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. BASG does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.